Wednesday, May 09, 2012

At Last//Weekly Creative

I actually have some layouts to share today!!! Shocking huh? I've been scrapping but not very often - usually just at our crop which is just once a month, I need to get back to it. Anyway here you go:


He ain't heavy, he's my brother - I used some prima printed cardboard for the background of this, as well as some flowers and prima enamel pieces. I had a really good time making this - I even used texture paste for the first time. The photo is Robbie helping Kristofer on his rollerskates:
 Old man of Hoy - this layout uses Glitz Designs papers and elements, and a few random bits from my embellishment box. The old man of Hoy is one of the country's tallest single standing rocks, it's up in Orkney:
 1, 2, 3, Blow - This is my favourite of the 3, the photos were taken last year and are of Robbie blowing dandelion clocks. He had a great time doing this, and I loved making the resulting layout using prima printery:
Thanks for stopping by, I'll be back later in the week.
V xx

No comments: